2018-04-14 11:04:09 | 編輯：AG8留學 | 來自：AG8
上一篇文章AG8留學與大家分享過《雅思口語換題月逼近，2017年1月如何應對》換題月雅思口語備考指南及2017年1月2月雅思口語備考建議，同時也提到每年Part 1必考的話題有studies / home (accommodation) / hometown, 那本篇文章AG8留學無私幹貨節選這三個話題下的題目及範文，助烤鴨們一臂之力，誰叫AG8雅思是雅思培訓界中的一股清流。
Part 1切忌回答太長，每個部分有嚴格的考試時間限製，一般Part 1總共隻有4-5分鍾回答問題，且一般回答3-4話題。
1. What subject(s) are you studying?
Well, I am studying Finance in XXXX.
2. Why did you choose to study that subject? /Why did you choose to study those subjects?
The reason that I choose this major is because I wanna get into banking or securities industry after, and I have already made some investment in stock market so that I am able to put my finance theory into practice.
3. Do you like your subject? (Why? /Why not?)
Well, honestly I do like Finance, but I really don’t like the curriculum in my school, I think it’s a bit lack of Math or statistics, also a bit lack of practice. Therefore I’ve taken some online Math lectures to enhance my math ability.
4. Is it very interesting?
It is interesting when we are doing case studies. But when it comes to theory stuff, or memorizing thing, I find it very boring.
5. (Possibly) Are you looking forward to working?
Not really, I don’t think I am ready to get into the finance field yet. I do think I need more knowledge and practical experiences.
6. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
Well, I prefer study in the morning, it’s very efficient for me in the morning, and it’s kinda hard to concentrate in the afternoon, especially in the summer.
1. What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
I live in a student dorm. We have no other choices, it is required.
2. Do you live in a house or a flat?
I live in a flat, there is no option of house to choose in my university.
3. Who do you live with?
I live with my other 5 roomies. They are also my classmates.
4. How long have you lived there?
I have lived there for 3 years, and I am still going to live there for another year.
5. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
Not really, I will be leaving after I graduated, but I think I am gonna miss there.
6. Where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
I have lived in my home before I got into university, I am living in a student dorm right now.
7. Can you describe the place where you live?
Well, it is actually an apartment in my university, it is very cheap and convenient.
8. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
Mostly, my family spend time in living room, we usually sit in the cozy couch and watch TV programs together, even we barely talk to each other sometimes, but I still enjoy the atmosphere at that moment of time.
9. What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
Actually, I don’t study much in my flat, I leave my studies and homework in school library. It turns out my flat is only for my relaxing and sleeping.
10. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
Yes, it is more and more convenient recent years. I can either take subway or bus straight to my home.
11. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
I have lived in a flat for my entire life, I have never lived in a house before. I would say I prefer living in a flat for now. But I wish I could live in a house after.
12. Please describe the room you live in.
I live in the pretty spacious apartment in Beijing. I live in the 8th floor of a high-rise, and it covers a little more than 120 square metres. It is a fairly nice place. My apartment has six rooms – one living room, one kitchen, two bathrooms and another two bedrooms. All of them are well-decorated and furnished. There is a big bookshelf beside my kids’ room so that my boy can easily get books to read. In addition, we have a big balcony beside the dining table so that we can enjoying eating dinner and having tea there.
13. What part of your home do you like the most?
My bedroom, because it is my sanctuary from the noise. It is my place away from the stress. It is also where I can actually free myself and present multiple personalities.
1. What's (the name of) your hometown (again)?
Well, my hometown is a city called xxxxx, which is a small and quiet place. It is surrounded by the mountains and big lakes. It’s really nice place to live. The weather there is quite pleasant all year round, even in winter the temperature is quite mild.
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
Although xxxx is developing rapidly, and expanding every year, it is still a traditional city as the new buildings are built in the old-fashioned way. I think that as the tourist city, it should preserve its own characteristic to attract tourists.
3. Please describe your hometown a little.
Well, shanghai is a very nice place to live. We have great night life here, shopping, going to the movies, having a drinking with friends, there are lots of things to do.
4. How long have you been living there?
I was born and raised there. I moved out when I went to university in 20xx, therefore I had lived there for about 18 years.
5. Do you like your hometown?
Yes, I like it very much. Growing up, I never thought of going to another city to live. I have got friends here, I know great places to visit. I can actually feel a deep connection with my hometown even I am thousands miles away from it.
6. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
I like the people there, the good thing about my hometown is it’s a very friendly place. As a tourist city, it has a reputation for being friendly and honestly it’s true. When you’re there, people are generally very nice to you and even complete strangers will be nice to you.
7. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
Possibly. At least now, I don’t see the point in leaving this city. I can buy anything I want here. And it’ll be a better place in the near future.
全國谘詢熱線：400-888-1432 / 0871-65630335
- 最新韓國留學GSIS碩士項目及申請介紹 | AG8留學
- 雅思口語Part 1每年必考話題範文推送|AG8雅思
- 雅思口語最新備考資料問題及考試動態匯總 | AG8雅思
- 2016年雅思大作文真題題目匯總 | AG8雅思
- 劍橋雅思閱讀入門詞匯真題備考技巧原創匯總 | AG8雅思